Picture Resize Genius includes the ability to batch resize pictures, batch resize photos, and perform batch image resize functions. Besides, it can add a text overlay (watermark), rename file and more. You will be able to process thousands of files in a few seconds.
The resizing allows you to force a specified width or height and keep the proportions, or define fixed image dimensions.
Picture Resize Genius can keep all metadata information (for example: EXIF,Tiff Tags) and creating datetime for your pictures,Images and photos.
Picture Resize Genius support more than 40 picture file format. And it can convert the file format to GIF, JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, MIFF or TGA etc.
» version 2.9.124 - posted on 2009-05-01
» version 188.8.131.52 - posted on 2007-05-01
EULA - End User License Agreement
The Picture Resize Genius is try-and-buy software. This means:
1. All copyrights to Picture Resize Genius is exclusively owned by Lonking Software,LLC .
2. Picture Resize Genius is 'try and buy" software. Unregistered copy of Picture Resize Genius allow you to evaluate it during 5 days.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for Picture Resize Genius, these are:
a. Personal license
With the personal license you can use the program for noncommercial purposes in nonbusiness, noncommercial environment (at home); one license per one computer.
b. Business license
With the business license you can use the program in a corporate, government or business environment; one license per one computer.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Picture Resize Genius on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered Picture Resize Genius software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Picture Resize Genius unregistered try-and-buy version, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Picture Resize Genius without written permission from the copyright holder. The Picture Resize Genius unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the on-line registration form on site www.lonking.com and pay the registration fee.
6. Picture Resize Genius is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
7. There are NO additional license fees, apart from the cost of registration, associated with the creation and distribution of protected images. Legally registered owners may use their copies of Picture Resize Genius to produce protected images and to distribute those images free of any additional royalties.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
9. Installing and using Picture Resize Genius signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Picture Resize Genius files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the Picture Resize Genius.
Copyright 2004-2006 Lonking Software,LLC , All Rights Reserved.